2012年12月10日星期一

google elder thus is drive

Son.But the Kai rice pull then quietly and afloat and in the sky, there is no the slightest surprised facial expression, very obviously and early knew Chen Xing's existence.
"Card benefit Si, didn't see so for a long time, you changed very goodly, very good."Admire the face of inside up could not say is what facial expression, seem is smiling, and then seem is crying.
Appear on the face of "admire inside ……" ugly man 1 than cry still difficult see of smiling face."You ……come to do here what, see my small nest?"
"The of course not missed you and came right away and saw.Don't welcome?"Admire in lightly say.
"I have already left Long Zu, you come to seek me and Be not afraid of a clan long scold you?"
"Leave Long Zu?Is really so?"Admire the face of inside up appear a silk to lightly smile.
"Certainly, I didn't listen to those teaching of old guys any further."Card benefit the Si is some concussion."Any further not."
"Certainly, but does this have relation with leaving Long Zu?"
The facial expression that appeared to fall Ji on the "I am driven out, you know of, I wasn't Long Zu's a member any further ……" card benefit Si ugly face, seem some painful appearances.
"You saw, I can seek a small nest here.There isn't any Long Dao's beauty here, but here very free, no one comes to control me, didn't will dislike ugly of I.Also no one comes to force me to do the matter that I don't like."
"I know and have already gaved you a hard time."Admire inside also a bit sad.
Black Long Ka Li Si is Long Dao up the young Ultrasaurus in the strongest of, but also the most ugly.It is a different number under the sistuation that Long Zu is all handsome's beauty.Plus he is unsuited to cluster very much and don't like teaching of Long Zu's elder at all.Make the whole none of Ultrasauruses on Long Dao like him.Also admire the inside still talk to get with him on the whole.In riding a problem with sitting of mankind Kingdom negotiation knight dragon at a time, the card benefit Si finally defied the order of elder and refused to become sitting of mankind to ride.Incensing elder thus is driven out Long Zu.
"The bitterness arrives nothing important, just just have some mercenary soldiers to harass me recently.You know that I like to go to bed of, true have a headache."The card benefit Si Nao Nao head.
"Ha ha, you 2 chatted about?How, card benefit Si, decide,cnn?"The Kai rice pulls to interrupt conversation to come in, at 1:00 all have no because of admire inside and Chen Xing of the emergence the slightest shrunk back.
"Shut up, the Kai rice pulls.I absolutely can't join yours.Even if I am driven out Long Dao by Long Zu, I still keep aming an Ultrasaurus.Ungrateful matter, the card benefit Si will never do!"Ugly face ascend tiny**, the card benefit Si has already completely refused the proposal of devil.Immediately become overdo, say."Seeing to me can not invite you and admire an inside, some private affairses want to handle first for a while."
"Not not not, don't be excited."The Kai rice pulled easy Song to shrug shoulders."I ain't stupid to arrive to challenge six Ultrasauruses at the same time."
"6?"Chen Xing Wei knits the brows.
"Excused me to cheat you very much."Admire in say to Chen Xing Wei."I am also a dragon.'Shadow'all of squads are my inferiorities.It is similar to me."
"……" Chen Xing temporarily has no language.It is admiring to feel not in the right in a moment walking out.Having no mankind will have a Dan color like this.Return a with black dragon really acquaint with of appearance.All knew now, what mankind, basically is the variety of Ultrasaurus.
"So."The Kai rice pulled to break logjam."I can't fight with you of, card benefit Si, our businesses wait in the future discuss it later.I should excuse to leave now.
As a devil, the Kai rice pulls to have all devils to totally have craftily.Is original to want this time the black dragon is alone carry on drawing together, even if combat also again don't hesitate.Just discover the existence that admires an inside and Chen Xing after arriving.Immediately changed a mind.
Drawing together for a while can, but because so and admire in wait six Ultrasaurus fires combine, there is behind also so wretched Chen Xing who once beat oneself, how is all business of impossible victory.The Kai rice pulls to do.
Under a burst of black fog separation and reunion, the Kai rice pulls of the figure immediately disappear to disappear ……
The whole vacant land calmness come down.
Very long, black Long Ka Li Si just helplessly sighed tone and faced to admire an inside.
"You arrive at bottom this time for the sake of what?What matter did Long Zu take place?"
"Talk a not last matter, just the Presbyterian Church in the clan changed for a while.Have the new designation the bottom to reach.Make me come to invoke you to return to."The tone admiring an inside is some concussion."Return to with me, card benefit Si."
"Admire inside.I am so very good.Tell the elders, I don't want to return to."The card benefit Si.Is slowly straight waist plank."Words like this, admire inside,google, do you want to fight with me?"
"Not ……" admires in shook to shake head."I only lend this opportunity to see you.Your returning not to return to is as irrelevant as I."
"The seeing you isn't bad, I am also getting more happy.The business in the clan I will solve."
"Boon, you worried more.You nearby what does this person do?"Card benefit the Si Be wrinkly to knit the brows.
Admire inside wry smile for a while."Still make him say with you by himself ……"
Is tiny tiny on smiling, Chen Xing lightly shook bottom."I?I come to rob."
"Rob?"The card benefit Si is also a bit surprised.
"Is similar to those mercenary soldiers?For the sake of my hide a treasure?"
"Boon."Chen Xing ordered to nod."I need money very much."
"Was all similar ……" card benefit Si shook to shake head."I ain't concerned these hide a treasure, the time that can make me go to bed a little bit more comfortable, Be just I to like combat very much.As long as you can vanquish me and give you again how."
"Just are you a , also want to challenge me?"Card benefit Si tone in full is slight.
"This ……"
"Be about to try and see to just know ……"





Chapter 11 brawl house of spring section 2
Renew time:2008-6-2821:47:27 chapter word numbers:5557

In lifting a rice mainland as mankind the affair of challenge Ultrasaurus not is have no.But really rarely seen.Each Ultrasaurus has strong have no the real strenght of.Particularly is in the war usually the emergence of the Ultrasaurus all represent of destruction.At spread the dragon that a sky covers a day is burning under existently only have ruins.In fact absolute being empire dragon is in the war in last time once started out six powers that flew knight dragon to make use of Long Xi to in a twinkling destroy the enemy's a frontier cities together.
In the of all gleemans, the dragons are all strong existence.BE higher than the mankind's race.This is also that the world is confessed, even in the war in time immemorial, Long Zu is can with absolute being and devil etc. together of existence.Own infinite dignity and honor.
Admire the inside is a bit helpless.Unexpectedly the brawl met halfway is home however beats idea like this.Didn't he see the pathetic end of that consociation mercenary soldier regiment?And a high level Ultrasaurus fight, that basically isn't a matter that should thought of.Even if this real strenght is really strong, also absolutely impossible.
Along with huge Long Hou, the card benefit Si resumed touching of black dragon kind.The huge body has no because of just of the combat has the slightest of harm,Facebook.Long Zu of is indeed as expected strong more from the ability.
"Mankind, you call Chen Xing BE?See on the noodles of admiring the inside, I ain't difficult for you.As long as you win me, I hide for all of your treasures."The huge voice resounds through valley.
Is tiny to wave hand to call Chen Bing and fix beautiful step aside.Chen Xing is a bit funny.What call not difficult is oneself.Long Zu and mankinds are original and then isn't a to run line.One is the race that naturally owns strong real strenght.Another real strenght that then has to depend on continuously toughenning to be flounced destiny.Oneself is unfair.
Slowly walk to the vacant land in the center, feel remaining of foot crystal, Chen Xing and admired the vision of inside to touch just wear.
Admire the inside is a bit anxious, he of course not hope card benefit Si and Chen Xing's combat.Just Chen Xing's purpose is originally also the treasure of black dragon to hide.This way with no the slightest.Treasure's hiding is each a fondness for of dragon clan, is also a taboo at the same time.Being mutual Ultrasauruseses can't beat the idea that the other party treasure hides.
Fight at the moment launch.
Black Long Ka Li Si can't thoughts of, either forever, oneself is so-called strong incredibly thus funny at at present this mild man's in front.
Start to talk about a destructive power, the black dragon even can depend on Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论