2013年1月24日星期四

Facebook e and asked me to gi

, Just peep out a sweet and charming smile.
"I have never promised to want to your signature!"I say.
"Hurry!"The police-woman says with smile:"Otherwise don't you ever think to leave this today!"
"You this is to misuse authority!"I say that however still his/her own name in darling label, the male police saw me to the police-woman label a word, also smiled to pass a piece of blank sheet of paper to me and asked me to give him the signature:"Walk sideways violent in action, am I also your cellophane noodles and help me label also is for a while!"I have to again signature.
"Can we when leave?"I ask and toss about all have already been getting brighter now sky, feel hungry murmur keep calling.Originally I said at Gao Ying Nan's house literally eat what even if, this a pair person not wanted go out eat, as a result pour well, rice didn't eat still beat a , be made a police station come.
"You wait here first and in a short while see our captain what opinion!"After getting my signature, the police-woman's attitude slightly liked 1:00, she leaves let male the police looking at us three, after needing police-woman to leave, male's police's a bottom sits to in our sofa, start and we crazy Kan dreamlike legend world, also find out break, exploding of BOSS various circumstances like treasure,etc, he still conveniently asked a winds and clouds dragon, dragon to float in the sky, red persons, such as eye and bird of paradise...etc. of some living airtight matter, he is different from a police at this time, it is eight old women to pour to be like one.
"Are public orders to imprison for a week to your punishments!"The police-woman went out to in a short while come back and conveniently brought us a shocking news.I take an anxious heart back, yesterday wanted to go home and just pushed to take off however Gao Ying Nan's great kindness just delayed for a day, if be imprisonned for a week by the public order, ah, thought of here, I have the impulse of swoon.
"Comrade, you saw us don't also make what important event, this public order imprisons for a week, whether was a little bit overdo!"I say:"Somehow did I just return to sign for your younger sister's son."
"You are also not bashful to say, sign that number for you of word that is difficult to see strength son, if my younger sister learns you write so difficult the word seeing can doom, I all don't tore your signature at wanting now, don't let her see!"The police-woman says.
"You never, I that word several years after, perhaps grow how much !I can hardly give a person the signature of,cnn."I say with smile, our present of 5 people who didn't also what to thought of BE,google, my signature at after some years, unexpectedly and really worth money.
"You don't also say that you didn't make what important event, those bludgers for suffering beating inside that red hair of, be pressed in the chafing dish by you is all second class to burn, was sent to a hospital to go to,Facebook, you still say little matter son!"The police-woman stared my one eye.
"That cans not make us can not fold hands to beat for them, either!"I say.
"You say for me these didn't use, the captain unexpectedly ordered a public order to imprison for a week, I also have no way!"The police-woman stand stand hand says that went out after, the male police also went out after giving us a look in the eyes for being willing to help but unable to doing so and faced to say to us before going out:"According to stipulating to get up your Kao, the Kao is on the warm air slice of, however exactly walk sideways overbearing eldest brother Yao, not Kao you, squat down so too suffered on the ground."
", That thanked."I say with smile.At the same time in the mind but Be missing this calculating of his mama what matter?Because oneself is to walk sideways violent in action, even rice has never eaten to eliminate to stop and without any reason and without cause beats 1;Also because oneself is so to walk sideways violent in action, unexpectedly have many people fight for he or she, be imprisonned to also have a little care.Really don't understand, oneself's mixing too famously in the game is exactly good, still bad!
"Do not know that the loving promise waits if the person was also imprisonned!"The Cui is great to walk around before sofa worry anxiously of say, become two turns of empress smiles happily again of say:"Want to be not we secretly slipped away to calculate, anyway also have no Kao rise we."
"Grass, you are so dry, doing not say first can run to go out, isn't the cellophane noodles that let the small white let him down!"Gao Ying Nan says with smile:"However want to really run to go out, who still take care of what cellophane noodles!"
"Two of you are to really need to sink me in not righteousness!"I say with smile, we are three sit in the house to what stuff of smoke smoke, led a burst of Cui great say:"Two of you treat, I go out the circumstance that the promise of seeing the love waits a person."
"You should not the opportunity to want steal to slip away?"I ask, the Cui is great to smile happily of go out.
"Does the loving promise wait a person to sit in our next door, that what big young master of at our next door of another side, those bludgers can have no we so good treatment, whole drive the Kao is on the warm air slice, the station doesn't get up can always Jue write or squat down!"The Cui is great to come back to say.
"Calculate, the honesty point sat, waited it is dawns to all go to work, open a cellular phone, I looked for person to arrange somehow."Gao Ying Nan says that he is a county city a person, tell the truth county city small of very, palm big place, people mutuals can clime to some relation.
The our ability sits and drinks free water and says to have no a nutritive topic after and start I still worry meeting can't really to I what punish, oneself after all enters son judicial organ like this in bureau for the first time.
Gao Ying Nan and Cui is great to smile to comfort me, say original we didn't beat the person bad, so calculate not and up what matter, and those people are again a group of bludgers, early have case bottom of, and then is that they cause trouble on their own initiative, we be just self-defense, have no matter.Seek can go out tomorrow, just that drive Gao Ying Nan burn of the boy need to order money to beat to order for a while just, spend to order money Be free, I just let go of heart, we are finally several unexpectedly each lie on a sofa asleep.
Unexpectedly saw in the sleeping ice, smile to sing of talk that feeling says love, I am son, be just and happily for a while pushed with me awake, my in the mind is a burst of and depressed, the Zheng wears to shadowily sleep once the eye see, sky all already big Be getting brighter, is yesterday of that male police pushes of I, just and smilingly smile to see me.
"Do what, have breakfast for us?"I smile to ask.
"My pouring is to want to invite you the eldest brother had a breakfast and make me order son!"The male police says with smile:"There is unfortunately no opportunity, someone says feeling son for you, you this can walk!"
"Did someone say feeling son for us?The person whom you seek?"I ask Gao Ying Nan, he shakes to mean to have no.
"Is the help you fight of, directly seek of our bureau chief."The police says with smile:"Does he still and just and outside wait you now and leave quickly and walk sideways overbearing eldest brother!"
"That thanks."I say with smile:"Hereafter get to game in remember to seek me."
"See again, my ID calls the Ao ぜ Hui Ye in sky."The police says with smile.
"Or don't see again well, even if see again also still just game in again see."I say that the police and Gao Ying Nans and Cui was great and then all smiles.The ID calls the Ao ぜ Hui the police of the Ye take us for sky inquire room, send to our down stairs, I see does the loving promise wait a group of persons to be waiting in the down stairs us, a slip away a sedan to stop in the down stairs.
"Walk sideways eldest brother, this place!"The loving promise sees the police sending us down and smiling to receive me.
"Is that he seeks of person!"The Ao ぜ Hui Ye in sky smiles to say for me.
"Thank."I smile and the loving promise say "hello".
"Be free, get on the car first, went out to have a meal again say."The loving promise says:"Their bureau chief shut down last night, otherwise yesterday we need not squatted down a here old."While speaking we get on the car, police station.

The war that chapter 297 lightning flash is evil to explode saint


Police station, we after having breakfast, the loving promise sent back our Gao Ying Nan's house and tidied up thing, Gao Ying Nan and Cui at Gao Ying Nan's house great send me to come downstairs to fix to go bus station, however we met a loving promise in the down stairs.
"The this place comes and walk sideways overbearing eldest brother!"The loving promise smiles to say "hello" to me.
"How?"I smile to ask.
"You don't want to go home Yao, I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论